1. Delivery types
Dispatch time is a maximum of 48 working hours (from Monday to Friday). This time corresponds to the time taken to prepare your order in our warehouse (destocking, checking, preparation of the package, packing, labelling etc.).
You can choose the transporter according to the delivery type/country that you have selected:
- - Colissimo, standard shipping in France, delivered within 48 to 72h
- - Chronopost, express shipping in France, delivered within 24h
- - Chronopost, standard shipping within Europe, delivered within 48 to 72h
An additional delivery schedule must be considered for orders containing an engraved product. This delay may be up 6 business days.
For deliveries to the United States please visit our US online boutique: us.annickgoutal.com.
Please note that we do not support delivery to the French Overseas Departments and Territories.
Please be informed that the shipping and delivery times indicated are submitted for an information purpose only and that they might be subject to delays in cases of products unavailability, holidays, transportation strikes or periods of high demand as well as on other force majeure cases.
2. Delivery costs
Delivery costs are automatically calculated when you place your order, according to the delivery type and country selected. You can preview the costs when proceeding to the checkout :
- Colissimo, standard shipping in France, delivered within 48 to 72h: Free
- Chronopost, express shipping in France, delivered within 24h: 12,90 €
- Chronopost, standard shipping within Europe, delivered within 48 to 72h, find the details below
|Country||Delivery Type||Delivery priceTTC|
|France - Standard shipping||Colissimo||Free|
|France - Express shipping||Chronopost||12,90€|
We currently ship to the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom.
For deliveries to the United States please visit our US online boutique: us.goutalparis.com
Deliveries to other countries can be operated by our shipping partner ColisExpat.
WARNING: No delivery to Overseas Departments and Territories will be possible.
Goutal invites you to choose the international post network (EMS).
1. Select the desired products and add them to your cart.
2. Validate your order so you can be redirected to the page where your shipping address will be asked.
3. If it is not already done, create your account on ColisExpat.
4. Indicate the address in France given by ColisExpat as your shipping address.
5. Finalize your order.
For orders above 100€: shipping cost will be entirely handled by ColisExpat.
For orders below 100€: 7,9€ of shipping and handling cost will be added before you finalize your order. This cost is different and does not cut ColisExpat shipping fees.
Goutal will not be responsible for any delay occuring between the transition address and the finale shipping address.
3. Receipt of the package
The package is delivered directly to your address. If you're not at home when the delivery arrives, an attempted delivery notification will be put through your letterbox. This notification will indicate the date and time of the attempted delivery, together with the post office where you can collect your package.
Upon delivery of the order, you must check the conformity and the status of your package in the presence of the carrier and notice all relevant concerns about apparent defects (missing product, damaged package).
You are invited to contact the Customer Service within 14 days of receipt. Except for legitimate reasons, any claim beyond this period will be considered inadmissible.
If after 7 days you still haven't received your package, and no notification has been left, please try checking the status of your package on the Colissimo, Chronopost website, according to the delivery type selected. You can contact customer services by e-mail by clicking here.
4. Return and refund
If you no longer want one or more of the products ordered, you can return it/them free of charge in the original packaging within 14 days of receipt.
The legal and contractual rights of withdrawal cannot be applied with engraved products. No return or refund will be accepted for an engraved product.
In order to return the unwanted product, simply follow the 4 steps as indicated on the returns form attached to your package:
- 1. Contact our customer service by email at email@example.com or by phone on +33 (0)22.214.171.124.88 to indicate the reason for this return and ask for a return voucher to send your package.
- 2. Send back the item unused in its original packaging. Only items returned in their original state will be accepted and refunded. No return or refund will be accepted for an engraved product.
If the wrong product has been sent or the items are faulty, please contact the customer service by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +33 (0)126.96.36.199.88, open from Monday to Thursday from 10am to 6pm and Friday from 10am to 12pm (UTC+2)
The payment card that you used to pay for the order will be refunded, within 14 days of the date that the package is returned.
If the return is due to an error on our part, the customer has to contact customer service which will send a prepaid label on the condition of proof. If your product does not satisfy you, return costs are your responsibility.